VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Here's a look at Vigo County Health Department food inspections for October 25, 2021, to October 30, 2021
Lemongrass Thai Restaurant, 3830 S US Hwy 41-(2 Critical, 1 Non-Critical) Scoop found in hand wash sink. Cleaning solution in spray bottle not labeled.
Great Giorno Italian Cuisine, 1284 Lafayette Ave-(2 Critical, 1 Non-Critical) Eggs on batter/breading station found at 72F. Sink nozzle found in hand wash sink.
Rally’s, 129 S 3rd St-(1 Critical, 1 Non-Critical) Soda nozzles, ice cream nozzles and nozzles on condiment all observed with accumulated debris.
McDonald’s, 2633 S St Rd 46-(1 Critical, 1 Non-Critical) No sanitizer measured in sanitizer buckets throughout kitchen.
Taco Bell #30643, 2319 S St Rd 46-(1 Critical, 1 Non-Critical) Found built up pink debris on fountain soda nozzles.
Maggie & Moe’s Regional Hospital, 3901 S 7th St-(1 Critical, 1 Non-Critical) Found deli meat held past date of consumption.
Fresh Thyme Ace Sushi, 4428 S US Hwy 41-(1 Critical) Observed gnats in sushi area on equipment, walls and rice containers.
Fresh Thyme Farmers Market, 4428 US Hwy 41-(1 Critical) Hand wash sinks in deli/bakery area found with accumulated debris, to be used for hand washing only.
Establishments with non-critical violations
- Panda Garden, 3540 S US Hwy 41-(3 Non-Critical)
- The Cafe, 2723 S 7th St-(2 Non-Critical)
- Wal-Mart Supercenter, 2399 St Rd 46-(1 Non-Critical)
- McAlister’s Deli, 3830 S US 41-(1 Non-Critical)
- Bogey’s Family Fun Center, 3601 Union Rd-(1 Non-Critical)
Establishments with No Violations
- Union Hospital West Coffee Shop, 1608 N 7th St.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill, 2828 S 3rd St
- B&B Foods Cash and Carry, 724 S 13th St
- Culver’s of Terre Haute, 5530 New Margaret Dr
- Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 3820 S US Hwy 41
- Terre Haute Regional Hospital, 3901 S 7th St
- Pizza Di Roma, 3401 Dixie Bee Rd A-6
Approved to Open
- Teed Up Golf, 6985 E Rio Grande Ave