As the Wabash Valley works clean up storm damage, Kevin breaks down the forecast

As the Wabash Valley works clean up storm damage, Kevin breaks down the forecast

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 10:45 PM
Updated: Jun 17, 2019 10:45 PM

Speech to Text for As the Wabash Valley works clean up storm damage, Kevin breaks down the forecast

Below is the closed-captioning text associated with this video. Since this uses automated speech to text spelling and grammar may not be accurate.

here's a look at numbers as we go to break.. you're watching news 10 on my fox 10... skydrone 10 got a look at the damage path of a tornado saturday in greene county.. an ef2 tornado touched down in the area saturday... about 3 homes were destroyed..and 70 others damaged..by the storms. that's according to the greene county emergency management director. kevin adlibs tonight showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. some of the storms could produce heavy rain. cloudy, with a low around 65. calm wind. chance of precipitation is 60%. new rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. tuesday a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. some of the storms could produce heavy rain. mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. northeast wind 3 to 5 mph. tuesday night a 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. partly cloudy, with tonight showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. some of the storms could produce heavy rain. cloudy, with a low around 65. calm wind. chance of precipitation is 60%. new rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. tuesday a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. some of the storms could produce heavy rain. mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. northeast wind 3 to 5 mph. tuesday night a 10 percent chance of showers and tonight showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. some of the storms could produce heavy rain. cloudy, with a low around 65. calm wind. chance of precipitation is 60%. new rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. tuesday a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. some of the storms could produce heavy rain. mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. northeast wind 3 to 5 mph. tuesday night a 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm.
Terre Haute
Clear
80° wxIcon
Hi: 89° Lo: 73°
Feels Like: 85°
Robinson
Clear
78° wxIcon
Hi: 89° Lo: 72°
Feels Like: 79°
Indianapolis
Broken Clouds
80° wxIcon
Hi: 85° Lo: 73°
Feels Like: 85°
Rockville
Clear
80° wxIcon
Hi: 89° Lo: 73°
Feels Like: 85°
Casey
Few Clouds
79° wxIcon
Hi: 89° Lo: 73°
Feels Like: 82°
Brazil
Clear
80° wxIcon
Hi: 88° Lo: 73°
Feels Like: 85°
Marshall
Clear
80° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 72°
Feels Like: 85°
EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING
WTHI Planner
WTHI Temps
WTHI Radar

Latest Video

Image

Wes Kirk

Image

THJTA

Image

Junior Golf

Image

Mitch Hannahs

Image

Wednesday Late Forecast

Image

The Amazing Race? Sullivan County's sheriff races homing pigeon for 4H Fair

Image

Group works to bring two endangered insects back to Illinois

Image

Sullivan organization working on grant to improve the downtown area

Image

Brazil man charged with having a sexual relationship with a young girl

Image

Police find over two pounds of meth, other drugs, and guns during bust

WTHI Events