Tyreke Key this season has developed into the best player on the Indiana State men's basketball team. He's the Sycamores leading scorer.
His mom Susan has been there to see it all. She made a promise to her son that where ever he committed to play at in college, she'd be there. Susan has lived up to her word, she hasn't missed a single ISU home game during Tyreke's first two years in Terre Haute. That's really impressive when you consider the Key's hometown is more than five hours away from Indiana State, in Tennessee.
- Tyreke Key shares special bond with him mom
- Tyreke Key bouncing back after tough stretch
- Tyreke Key named MVC Most Improved Player
- Tyreke Key big late in ISU win over Air Force
- Tyreke Key finishes as MVC regular season scorer
- Isaac Wagler shares special bond with Kendall Murphy's family
- Bailey Montgomery develops special baseball bond with Blind 10-year-old
- Makinzi Meurer thrilled to share milestone moments with her mom and dad this year
- Ja'Quan Keys sparks ISU offense
- Tempo key in THN-THS showdown