West Vigo's Torie Buchanan has been named this year Girls McMillan Award winner. Buchanan played soccer, wrestled and softball. Wrestling is where she shines.She's a three-time girls wrestling state champ. She is also the first girl from Vigo County to compete in a boys wrestling semi-state. She's ranked 21st nationally among girls in her weight class.
She's first West Vigo junior girl to earn this honor
Posted: May 28, 2021 10:55 PM
- Torie Buchanan named Girls McMillan Award winner
- Lauren England named girls McMillan Award winner
- Dooley named 2020 girls McMillan Award winner
- James Mallory named Boys McMillan Award winner
- Erin Friedrich named 2018 girls McMillan winner
- De'Avion Washignton named 2018 boys McMillan winner
- Jack Sherman wins boys McMillan Award
- Swarens wins 2020 Boys McMillan Award
- Shawn Hapenny named 2017 Humphrey Award winner
- Ricky Brookins named Wuerffel Award nominee
Scroll for more content...