MARTINSVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - Three Wabash Valley basketball seniors will get to play in one last high school game. Terre Haute South's De'Avion Washington, Cloverdale's Jalen Moore and Vincennes Lincoln's Abi Haynes were selected as 2018 Indiana North/South All-Stars.
Washington, an Indiana State commit, averaged 20.3 points per game this season for the Braves. He'll play on the South team under his own coach Maynard Lewis.
The North team boasts the Indiana's top scorer in Moore. The Cloverdale senior scored more than 1,000 points this season, averaging 36.8 per game. His own head coach, Patrick Rady, is one of two coaches for the North squad.
Lincoln's Haynes will play on the South team in the girls' game. The Alice senior will continue her basketball career at Wabash Valley College.
The North/South All-Star Classic will be played Saturday, April 7 at Martinsville High School. The girls' game begins at 5 p.m. and the boys will play at 7 p.m.
- Three Valley standouts named North/South All-Stars
- Matthew Panagouleas named to IHSBCA North/South All-Star Series
- Nathan Barrett named IFCA South All-Star
- Caleb Hamilton named IFCA South All-Star
- Braydon Tucker named an South All-Star
- Dakota Caton named a IFCA South All-Star
- Valley All-Stars begin practice
- Sam Steimel makes IHSBCA North/South All-Star Series
- TH North @ Bloomington South
- Valley stars meet as IUPUI hosts EIU