TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Indiana State football resumed spring camp Monday evening. The Sycamores will practice four times in total this week, including the squad's first scrimmage of the year on Saturday.
Click on the video to hear from the Sycamores as spring training camp gets rolling once again.
- Sycamores back to camp
- Sycamores wrap camp with scrimmage
- Sycamore football signs 26
- Defense dominates Sycamore scrimmage
- Sycamores win 5th straight
- Sycamores beat Valpo
- Sycamores suit up in full pads at camp
- Youngstown State crushes winless Sycamores
- Sycamores looking for homecoming win
- Sycamores fall at Ball State