TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Several Wabash Valley teams competed in the cross country sectional championship at Lavern Gibson Championship Course on Saturday.
Terre Haute South's Lily Barton beat the rest of the field by a full 30 seconds in the girls' race. Her Braves won the event as a team.
South Vigo also claimed the top spot in the boys' race behind a first-place finish from sophmore Cael Light. But Northview claimed the team championship with four top-ten finishers. The Knights have now won back-to-back sectional titles.
- South girls, Northview boys claim XC sectionals
- Northview girls defeat South Vermillion
- TH South girls beat Northview
- Northview wins sectional opener
- Northview girls soccer win sectional opener
- South Vermillion upsets Northview
- South dominates Northview
- Bloomington South beats Northview
- TH South boys tennis beats Northview
- Northview softball wins sectional opener