Wednesday night Terre Haute North senior Shawn Hapenny was named the 2017 Humphrey Award winner. The honor goes annually to the top high school football player in Terre Haute.
This past season Hapenny helped Terre Haute North win just their third ever sectional championship. The Patriots running back had 1,760 total yards and 16 touchdowns.
- Shawn Hapenny named 2017 Humphrey Award winner
- Dressler wins Humphrey Award
- Lauren England named girls McMillan Award winner
- Liz Humphrey commits to ISU
- De'Avion Washignton named 2018 boys McMillan winner
- Erin Friedrich named 2018 girls McMillan winner
- Ricky Brookins named Wuerffel Award nominee
- Jordan Barnes named to Lou Henson Award Mid-Season Watch List
- 2017 First Financial Wabash Valley Classic pairings
- Kentucky Derby winner Country House will not run in Preakness