For the second year in a row the Indiana State football team is dealing with major injuries. The Sycamores loss quarterback Ryan Boyle for the season. He suffered an ACL injury in the first quarter of the teams win Saturday against Eastern Illinois. Boyle was the Missouri Valley Conference preseason selection at QB.
ISU QB suffers season-ending ACL injury
Posted: Sep 24, 2019 11:06 PM
- Ryan Boyle out for the remainder of the season
- Ryan Boyle receives national honor
- Ryan Boyle giving ISU stability at QB
- Ryan Boyle looking comfortable in Sycamore system
- Ryan Boyle named MVFC Newcomer of the Year
- Ryan Haywood heading to Loogootee
- Ryan Cash gets motivation from old John McNichols voice message
- Sullivan wins season opener
- Princeton ends Washington's season
- Purdue basketball starts season
Scroll for more content...