A big key to the Indiana State football teams five-game winning streak to end last season was the play of quarterback Ryan Boyle. The transfer from Iowa took awhile to settle in, but now heading into year two with the Sycamores is comfortable leading the teams offense.
ISU QB coming off strong finish to last year
Posted: Aug 6, 2019 9:34 PM
- Ryan Boyle looking comfortable in Sycamore system
- Ryan Boyle receives national honor
- Ryan Boyle giving ISU stability at QB
- Ryan Boyle named MVFC Newcomer of the Year
- Ryan Boyle out for the remainder of the season
- Sycamore football signs 26
- Defense dominates Sycamore scrimmage
- Sycamores win 5th straight
- Sycamores beat Valpo
- Sycamores back to camp
Scroll for more content...