TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Three-time defending Wabash Valely Classic champion Terre Haute North will have a chance at a four-peat. It's the fifth-straight title game appearance for North. The Patriots defeated Owen Valley 59-42 in the semifinals.
Terre Haute North will face Edgewood in Friday's championship.
- North returns to Classic championship
- North's Classic win headlines championship day
- North's Classic winning streak continues
- Valley Classic Cross Country
- North Central wins another softball regional championship
- North Vermillion wins fourth straight sectional championship
- Terre Haute North and Linton advance to Classic finals
- Washington dominates All-Star Classic
- North Central softball seniors returning to state
- North Daviess brings home a softball regional championship