TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Cloverdale star Jalen Moore lived up to his billing in the Clovers' 63-43 win. The senior scored 36 points, just four points shy of the First Financial Wabash Valley Classic single-game record.
Moore was a perfect 14-for-14 from the free throw line, setting a new Classic record for highest percentage from the stripe.
Cloverdale will take on Linton in the quarterfinals.
- Moore shines in Cloverdale win
- South blows out Cloverdale
- South Vermillion beats Cloverdale
- Linton mounts comeback over Cloverdale
- Moore's historic season ends with Cloverdale regional loss
- TH South girls fall at Cloverdale
- Shane Garner shining for Sullivan
- Jordan Barnes shining for Indiana State
- Vincennes defeats Olney Central, Wallace shines
- Reeva Hammelman shining after ACL injury