With three weeks until the NFL Draft former Terre Haute South quarterback Danny Etling is doing everything he can to impress NFL teams. The QB had solid workouts at the NFL Combine and LSU Pro Day. Etling's former receiver at LSU DJ Chark believes the Wabash Valley native is good enough to play in the NFL.
Wide receiver DJ Chark has high praise for Wabash Valley native
Posted: Apr 5, 2018 11:20 PM
- LSU players believe Danny Etling can play in NFL
- Danny Etling respected by LSU teammates
- Danny Etling joining Falcons
- Cam Cameron believes Danny Etling can play in the NFL
- Danny Etling takes part in LSU Pro Day
- Danny Etling receives invite to NFL Scouting Combine
- Danny Etling looking for strong showing at NFL Combine
- Danny Etling taking in every second in the NFL
- Danny Etling workouts at TH South
- Danny Etling drafted by New England
Scroll for more content...