Terre Haute native Kylie Hutson has been named to the 23rd Missouri Valley Conference Hall of Fame Class. The former Terre Haute North and Indiana State star is a pole vaulting legend.
Hutson was a four-time NCAA National Pole Vault Champion and a five-time All-American.
- Kylie Hutson part of this years MVC Hall of Fame Class
- Jordan Barnes named MVC Preseason All-MVC First Team
- ISU baseball honored by MVC
- ISU men open MVC with a win
- Melanie Boeglin on MVC 25th Anniversary Team
- Jordan Barnes named MVC Most Improved Player
- ISU men ready for MVC Tourney
- Tyreke Key named MVC Most Improved Player
- MVC track championships wrap up Sunday
- ISU baseball ready for MVC Tourney