Terre Haute South senior James Mallory has been named this years Boys McMillan Award winner. Mallory is one of the top wide receivers in the state and will be playing in college at ISU under his dad Curt. James earned All-State once and twice was All-Conference. Mallory also gets the job done in the classroom, he's the lone valedictorian at Terre Haute South.
THS football player heading to ISU
Posted: May 28, 2021 10:50 PM
- James Mallory named Boys McMillan Award winner
- Lauren England named girls McMillan Award winner
- Dooley named 2020 girls McMillan Award winner
- Torie Buchanan named Girls McMillan Award winner
- De'Avion Washignton named 2018 boys McMillan winner
- Erin Friedrich named 2018 girls McMillan winner
- Jack Sherman wins boys McMillan Award
- Swarens wins 2020 Boys McMillan Award
- James Mallory delivering for Braves
- Hard working paying off for James Mallory
Scroll for more content...