Tuesday 2019 Indy 500 Champion SImon Pagenaud, along with NASCAR Cup Driver Ryan Blaney and NASCAR Xfinity driver Austin Cindric were in the Wabash Valley. The three signed autographs for an hour at the new Menards in south Terre Haute.
- Indy 500 Champ Simon Pagenaud and other drivers visit Wabash Valley
- Simon Pagenaud becomes the first French driver to win the Indianapolis 500 in more than a century.
- Wabash Valley Classic Championship Game
- Pace car for Pacer: NBA's Victor Oladipo to start Indy 500
- Indy Tindley @ TH North girls
- 2017 First Financial Wabash Valley Classic pairings
- 2018 First Financial Wabash Valley Classic Draw
- Adam Schenk back in Wabash Valley
- Wabash Valley Schools Honor Coach Bowsman
- First Financial Wabash Valley Classic pairings