This Friday Indiana and Indiana State will open their 2017-2018 season against each other in Bloomington. The contest marks the first time these two schools have met on the hardwood since 2006. The Sycamores will be looking for just their second win ever in Assembly Hall, the other came in 1999.
Friday Indiana host Indiana State in the season opener for both
Posted: Nov 9, 2017 9:50 PM
Updated: Nov 27, 2017 10:52 AM
- IU knows Indiana State basketball is looking for upset
- IU Basketball Media Day
- IU basketball beats UIndy in scrimmage
- IU basketball ready to prove people wrong
- Romeo Langford picks IU
- Waggoner commits to IU
- ISU basketball ready for season opener at IU
- South Vermillion upsets Northview
- Vincennes Rivet upsets Bloomfield
- South Knox upsets Linton
Scroll for more content...