Friday night Indiana State retired Melanie Boeglin's number 22 jersey. She's the first women's basketball player in school history to have jersey retired. The former Terre Haute South star guided ISU to a 88-36 record. With Mel ISU made three WNIT tourney's. She holds 10 school records.
Wabash Valley great first women to have jersey retired
Posted: Feb 15, 2019 11:45 PM
- ISU retires Melanie Boeglin's jersey
- Melanie Boeglin on MVC 25th Anniversary Team
- ISU retires Carl Nicks' #22
- Jaylen Minnett jersey raised at South
- Illinois beats ISU women
- ISU baseball drops doubleheader
- ISU softball beats Evansville
- ISU football opens camps
- ISU drops MVFC opener
- ISU ready for Valpo
Scroll for more content...