The Indiana State women's basketball team held their first official practice of the season Thursday. The Sycamores have 14 new players, that's the most for any division one program in the nation. Second year head coach Vicki Hall says her focus is about changing the attitude in her program.
Sycamore open their season at Kansas
Posted: Sep 26, 2019 8:45 PM
- ISU Women's Basketball starts new era as practice gets underway
- IU basketball starts official practices
- Indiana High School basketball practice gets underway
- ISU football opens spring practice
- ISU football returns to practice
- ISU women's basketball looking to gain experience
- ISU women's basketball signs two new players
- ISU men's basketball team starts season
- ISU basketball pounds Evansville
- ISU Basketball adds games
Scroll for more content...