TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - With more seniors this year than can start in the field, Terre Haute North baseball will be relying on plenty of veteran leadership this season.
The Patriots feel like they have something to prove coming into the season after a disappointing finish to the 2017 campaign.
Kendall Riley will lead an offensive lineup with some power, but coach Fay Spetter said the Patriots' biggest strength will be their speed.
- Huge senior class brings experience to THN baseball
- Northview baseball beats THN
- THN baseball beats West Vigo
- THN volleyball wins on senior night
- THN Volleyball wins on Senior night
- THS baseball beats THN in extra innings
- THN drops sectional opener
- Northview-THN football preview
- THN softball beats Martinsville
- West Vigo baseball confident with experience