TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Some of the Wabash Valley's top high school football seniors retook the field once again to prepare for the annual Wabash Valley Football Coaches Association All-Star showcase.
The Sunday session was the first practice as part of a week-long all-star event. The actual all-star game will be held on Saturday, June 29th at Indiana State's Memorial Stadium.
Click on the video to hear from some of the players on the significance of strapping up once again.
- Football all-star practice kicks off
- Valley All-Stars begin practice
- Football all-stars wrap practice, celebrate with banquet
- ISU football opens spring practice
- ISU football looking for more depth during spring practice
- Rose-Hulman football starts practice on new turf field
- Rose-Hulman opens practice
- Sycamore football confident as they wrap up spring practice this week
- Indiana High School basketball practice gets underway
- Eastern Greene practices at Lucas Oil Stadium