North Central softball coach Erica Arnold has stepped down. She heading to Lincoln Trail College to be the associate head coach for the Statesmen softball program.
In nine years Arnold guided North Central to a 189-62 record. Under her the Lady T-Birds won five sectionals, three regionals, two semi-states and made two state finals appearance. In 2015 North Central won the 2A state championship. It remains the only state title in school history in any sport.
- Erica Arnold leaving North Central for Lincoln Trail
- Erica Arnold leading way at North Central
- Lincoln girls advance past North Central
- Travis Nolting leaving North Central
- Lincoln Hale
- Lincoln hoops hires Benton Central's Jordan Myers
- Rockville @ North Central
- WRV beats North Central
- Lincoln wins county showdown over North Knox
- Princeton @ VIncennes Lincoln