TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - After posting big numbers in his senior season, Terre Haute South's Jase Dressler was rewarded with the 2018 Humphrey Award. The honor goes to the top football player in Vigo County.
Dressler rushed for 1,314 yards for the Braves this season, averaging 119.5 yards per game and 4.9 yards per carry.
The South senior is the first Braves' running back to rush for more than 1,000 yards in a single season since 1999.
- Dressler wins Humphrey Award
- Shawn Hapenny named 2017 Humphrey Award winner
- Liz Humphrey commits to ISU
- Jack Sherman wins boys McMillan Award
- Sports 10 Spirit Award for December 15th
- Ricky Brookins nominated for prestigious award
- Ricky Brookins named Wuerffel Award nominee
- Lauren England named girls McMillan Award winner
- Northview wins sectional opener
- Bloomfield wins sectionals