Tuesday the New England Patriots offseason program came to an end. The franchise cancelled their final two voluntary OTAs. For former Terre Haute South QB Danny Etling the OTAs has been a valuable time. He continues to try and learn the Patriots system. The rookie QB now prepares for training camp next month. He'll be trying to make the team after New England drafted him in the seventh round of last month's NFL Draft.
Former THS star learning as training camp approaches next month
Posted: Jun 12, 2018 10:38 PM
- Danny Etling wraps up OTAs with Patriots
- Danny Etling getting plenty of reps at Patriots OTAs
- Danny Etling joining Falcons
- Danny Etling ready for Patriots rookie mini-camp
- Danny Etling respected by LSU teammates
- Danny Etling workouts at TH South
- Danny Etling drafted by New England
- Danny Etling ready for preseason opener
- Danny Etling visits with WVFCA All-Stars
- Belichick says Etling progressing with Patriots
Scroll for more content...