Wednesday the players wrapped up their fourth practice for this years Wabash Valley Football Coaches Association. The seniors had a special visitor. Former Terre Haute South standout and current New England Patriots QB Danny Etling stopped by ISU's Memorial Stadium to watch practice. Etling spoke to the graduated seniors after practice about his journey to the NFL.
New England Patriots QB back home in Terre Haute
Posted: Jun 26, 2019 10:10 PM
- Danny Etling visits with WVFCA All-Stars
- Danny Etling joining Falcons
- Danny Etling respected by LSU teammates
- Danny Etling workouts at TH South
- Danny Etling drafted by New England
- Danny Etling wraps up OTAs with Patriots
- Danny Etling ready for preseason opener
- Players enoy WVFCA All-Star game
- WVFCA All-Stars hit practice field
- Cam Cameron believes Danny Etling can play in the NFL
Scroll for more content...