Former Terre Haute South quarterback Danny Etling has received an invite to the 2018 NFL Scouting Combine. He'll be the first Terre Haute native to go to the NFL Combine since Steve Weatherford in 2006.
Etling will server as a thrower at this years combine for wide receivers and running backs. He'lll also go through the normal QB drills, workouts and off the field test and meetings.
The QB is the first person from Terre Haute to ever play SEC football. The last two years Etling was 16-7 as the starter at LSU. This past season he threw 16 touchdowns, to just two interceptions. He finished second all-time in SEC history in interception to attempt ratio.
This years NFL Combine runs February 27th through March 5th at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
- Danny Etling receives invite to NFL Scouting Combine
- Danny Etling looking for strong showing at NFL Combine
- Etling has strong showing at NFL Combine
- Danny Etling joining Falcons
- Cam Cameron believes Danny Etling can play in the NFL
- LSU players believe Danny Etling can play in NFL
- Danny Etling taking in every second in the NFL
- Danny Etling respected by LSU teammates
- Danny Etling workouts at TH South
- Danny Etling drafted by New England