Former Terre Haute South quarterback Danny Etling leaves Thursday to join the Patriots. This weekend he'll take part in New England's rookie mini-camp. After throwing 16 touchdowns and just two interceptions as a senior at LSU, the Patriots took the QB in the seventh round of last month's NFL draft.
Former THS QB leaves Thursday to join the Patriots
Posted: May 9, 2018 10:59 PM
- Danny Etling ready for Patriots rookie mini-camp
- Danny Etling wraps up OTAs with Patriots
- Danny Etling joining Falcons
- Danny Etling ready for preseason opener
- Danny Etling getting plenty of reps at Patriots OTAs
- Danny Etling ready for preseason game number two
- Danny Etling respected by LSU teammates
- Danny Etling workouts at TH South
- Danny Etling drafted by New England
- Danny Etling visits with WVFCA All-Stars
Scroll for more content...