This years NFL Combine is taking place like it always does in Indianapolis. For the first time since 2006, a Terre Haute native is taking part in the event.
Former Terre Haute South and LSU quarterback Danny Etling is trying to catch the eye of any of the 32 NFL teams. Etling had a solid career at LSU, going 16-7 as the starter. As a senior this past season he threw 16 touchdowns and just two interceptions.
- Danny Etling looking for strong showing at NFL Combine
- Etling has strong showing at NFL Combine
- Danny Etling receives invite to NFL Scouting Combine
- Danny Etling taking in every second in the NFL
- Cam Cameron believes Danny Etling can play in the NFL
- LSU players believe Danny Etling can play in NFL
- Danny Etling respected by LSU teammates
- Danny Etling workouts at TH South
- Danny Etling drafted by New England
- Danny Etling wraps up OTAs with Patriots