Sports 10 has learned that former Rockville baseball star Dalton Laney has committed to IU. The pitcher spent the last two years at Indiana State, but struggled to get innings. Laney transferred this offseason to Lincoln Trail College. He'll pitch in 2019 for the Statesmen, then head to Bloomington. He'll have two years of eligibility remaining with the Hoosiers.
Laney returned to his dominate self this summer with the Terre Haute Rex. He was 3-1, with a 3.42 ERA during the Rex championship season. In 2015 the right handed pitcher guided Rockville to the schools very first baseball state title.
- Dalton Laney commits to IU
- Waggoner commits to IU
- Laney makes impact for Rex
- Hope Grange commits to IU softball
- Romeo Langford picks IU
- IU Basketball Media Day
- Hope Grange signs with IU
- IU basketball beats UIndy in scrimmage
- 88-year-old fan lives dream at IU
- Nationally ranked IU beats ISU in baseball