TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Vincennes Lincoln talent Ethan Claycomb announced Wednesday that he is transferring from Indiana State basketball. The 6'7" forward will join D-II program Bellarmine.
After redshirting his freshman year, Claycomb didn't see much playing time this season for the Sycamores. He'll have three years of eligibility remaining with the Knights.
- Lincoln's Claycomb to transfer from Indiana State
- Indiana State lands Iowa transfer
- Cam Bocate transferring to Indiana State
- Lincoln Hale
- Princeton @ VIncennes Lincoln
- Washington stuns Vincennes Lincoln
- Lincoln falls to Greensburg
- Jasper beats Vincennes Lincoln
- Vincennes Lincoln upsets Washington
- Clayton Hughes transferring from ISU