This basketball season Vincennes Rivet sophomore Caroline Herman changed her number to 42. She made the change to honor her late cousin Jacob Williams who passed away this summer in a swimming accident. Herman was the same age as her cousin and very close to him. She wanted to honor him and hopes to this Saturday win a state title with his number 42 jersey.
- Caroline Herman wearing number 42 for her late cousin
- Paris baseball earns win number 20
- Late run pushes OV past South V.
- Late Northview rally blows out North
- Rex rally late to beat Hoots
- Late rallies bring two Rex wins
- Casey-Westfield softball picks up win number 15
- Danny Etling ready for preseason game number two
- Brennan Ellis putting up big numbers for North Vermillion
- Tyreke Key big late in ISU win over Air Force