One of the best athletes to ever play at Terre Haute South returned Thursday to his alma mater. Former Braves great Cam Cameron returned to South, where he starred as a football and basketball player. Cameron later went on to play both sports at IU.
Since his playing career has been over Cameron has been a head coach and assistant at the NFL and college football level.
- Cam Cameron visits Terre Haute South
- Terre Haute North vs Terre Haute South
- Cam Cameron believes in Curt Mallory
- Edgewood stuns Terre Haute South
- Terre Haute South Golf Invitational
- Soccer: Bloomington South vs. Terre Haute South
- Junior Pacers Camp visits Terre Haute
- Cam Cameron believes Danny Etling can play in the NFL
- Terre Haute South opens season with win
- Craig Porter shining for Terre Haute South