This Saturday the Indiana State football teams finishes their season at Northern Iowa. The 0-10 Sycamores need a win to avoid their first winless season since 2008.
Recently Terre Haute native and football coaching guru Cam Cameron was back in town. Cameron has a special tie to Mallory and the ISU football program. Cam's stepdad Tom Harp was the Sycamores head coach in the 1970's. Cameron was also on the Michigan coaching staff when Curt Mallory played for the Wolverines.
Cameron told Sports 10 Curt Mallory is the right guy for the ISU job and he'll get things turned around.
- Cam Cameron believes in Curt Mallory
- Curt Mallory Eddie Robinson finalist
- Curt Mallory named MVFC Coach of the Year
- Cam Cameron believes Danny Etling can play in the NFL
- Cam Cameron visits Terre Haute South
- Mallory gets first win with Sycamores
- Bill Mallory undergoes emergency brain surgery after fall
- Cam Bocate transferring to Indiana State
- LSU players believe Danny Etling can play in NFL