Former Terre Haute South QB Danny Etling has just one game left in his college career. Etling's LSU Tigers will play in the Citrus Bowl on New Year's Day against Notre Dame. This season Etling has thrown 14 touchdowns and just two interceptions. Former NFL head coach and assistant Cam Cameron believes Etling has what it takes to play at the next level.
Former Terre Haute South QB finishing successful career at LSU
Posted: Dec 11, 2017 8:39 PM
- Cam Cameron believes Danny Etling can play in the NFL
- LSU players believe Danny Etling can play in NFL
- Danny Etling joining Falcons
- Cam Cameron believes in Curt Mallory
- Danny Etling receives invite to NFL Scouting Combine
- Danny Etling looking for strong showing at NFL Combine
- Danny Etling taking in every second in the NFL
- Danny Etling respected by LSU teammates
- Danny Etling workouts at TH South
- Danny Etling drafted by New England
Scroll for more content...