LYFORD, Ind. (WTHI) - U.S. Highway 41 in Lyford is back open after a transformer fire.
The Lyford Volunteer Fire Department was called to the 8500 block of U.S. 41 for a fire.
They had to shut down U.S. 41 due to this. Around 7:45 a.m. the Parke County Sheriff's Office confirmed the road was back open.
- U.S. 41 back open in Lyford after transformer fire
- Lyford Y closure pushed back
- U.S. 41 back open after evening crash
- Lyford project turned dangerous
- One lane of U.S. 41 was closed Thursday south of Lyford after accident
- Lyford construction project set to enter a new phase...part of U.S. 41 to completely close
- Lightning strike leads to Lyford house fire
- Lyford T reopens to traffic
- Wings Etc.to open on South US 41
- INDOT holding open house for upcoming project on 'Lyford Y'