INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WTTV) – Multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning Zac Brown Band will headline the Firestone Legends Day Concert on Saturday, May 25 at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, one day before the 103rd Indianapolis 500.
The concert, which also will feature additional acts to be announced in the coming weeks, will start at 3:30 p.m. on the Firestone Stage inside Turn 4 of the IMS oval.
Tickets are on sale now at IMS.com, by calling 800-822-INDY or 317-492-6700, or by visiting the IMS Ticket Office at the IMS Administration Building. General admission tickets start at just $35 until March 1. A limited number of Concert Pit tickets are available starting at $75, and a very limited supply of exclusive VIP Deck tickets are available for $250.
All concert tickets include admission to the concert and all Legends Day activities at IMS, including autograph sessions with current and past Indianapolis 500 drivers, the 103rd Indianapolis 500 public drivers’ meeting, historic race car laps and more. IMS gates open at 8 a.m., and concert gates opening at 2 p.m.
IMS President Doug Boles says the addition of Zac Brown Band as the headline act for the Firestone Legends Day Concert builds an even more star-studded lineup of music on for the 103rd Indianapolis 500. Rock legends Foreigner and funk, R&B and pop icons Kool & the Gang are performing at the Miller Lite Carb Day Concert on Friday, May 24, with the electronic music lineup for the Snake Pit presented by Coors Light to be announced soon.
The 103rd Indianapolis 500 is scheduled for Sunday, May 26. Tickets are on sale now at IMS.com or by calling or visiting the IMS Ticket Office.
- Zac Brown Band to headline Firestone Legends Day Concert for this year’s Indy 500
- Indy 500 Princess counting down the days
- SCHEDULE | Drivers hit the track for third day of Indy 500 practice at IMS
- Saint Mary-of-the-Woods Band holds special Christmas concert
- Pace car for Pacer: NBA's Victor Oladipo to start Indy 500
- Indianapolis native, Butler grad Ed Carpenter claims third career Indy 500 pole
- ‘Smoke’ in the Indy 500? Tony Stewart considering 2019 return to IMS
- Avon police arrest 2-time Indy 500 winner Al Unser, Jr. on OWI charge
- Kidnapped Kokomo girl found safe in Indy
- Officials unveil pace car for this year’s Indianapolis 500