TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Your love of chicken wings may have provided a boost to a local organization.
On Wednesday, Buffalo Wild Wings in Terre Haute held a fundraiser.
It benefited Mental Health America of West Central Indiana.
When diners presented a special ticket, 10 percent of the total bill was donated to the organization.
- Your love of chicken wings might have helped a local charity
- Wings and charity: Community Day helps local kids
- Oreo rolls out wasabi, hot chicken wing flavors
- Local charity growing their operations
- Terre Haute video gamer's help charity though local competition
- Brawl with the Law helps local charities bring in $5,000
- Money raised at charity game helps local kids
- Officers present donations to local charities
- Chicken pox cases confirmed at local schools
- Paris, Illinois charity one step closer to helping homeless teens