TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Leaders at the CANDLES Holocaust Museum in Terre Haute are saying thank you for the continued support following the passing of Eva Kor.
Services for Kor took place over the weekend.
Many turned out to share condolences and memories.
There are two more chances for you to share your condolences.
There will be a memorial service on August 4 at ISU Tilson Music Hall, and another one on August 18 at Butler University.
Both of those events start at 2:00 p.m.
You can also email condolences and memories directly to the museum right here.
- Your chance to share your Eva Kor memories and condolences
- Memorial services set for Eva Kor
- Remembering Eva Kor, the world takes to social media to share their memories
- Eva Kor documentary now available for streaming
- The final trip to Poland: Those who joined Holocaust survivor Eva Kor share their experience
- 73 years free, Eva Kor celebrates liberation day
- Documentary on Eva Kor to premier at Indiana State University
- Eva Kor walks blue carpet for documentary world premiere
- Eva Kor announced as 2019 500 Festival Mini-Marathon Pacesetter
- Holocaust survivor Eva Kor has passed away at 85-years-old