CLARK COUNTY, Ill. (WTHI) - A young woman is dead after a wreck in Clark County.
According to Illinois State Police, the accident happened just after three Sunday morning.
Police say 22-year-old Tania Wycoff of Marshall was traveling north on Illinois Route 1 when she lost control of her car.
Investigators say the car hit an embankment before rolling over several times. Speed was a factor in the accident, according to police.
Sadly, Wycoff died as a result of the accident.
Investigators say she was not wearing a seatbelt and was thrown from the car.
The accident is still under investigation.
- Young woman killed in single car accident
- Cumberland County woman killed in single-vehicle crash
- Loogootee man killed in single-vehicle crash
- ISP believes fatigued driver the cause of single vehicle accident on I-70 in Putnam County
- Teen killed in Friday night accident
- Illinois State Trooper killed in accident
- Driver killed in Clark County accident
- Young man hit by car in Vigo County concerns neighbors
- Young woman ‘infatuated’ with Columbine is found dead
- Name released in fatal car versus pedestrian accident