INDIANA (WTHI) - Hoosiers battered by heavy rain and flooding can now report damage online.
Homeowners, renters, businesses, and private non-profit organizations that received uninsured damage caused by severe storms and flooding.
On or after Feb. 15 you can report damage online.
You'll be asked to provide your name, address, phone number, and type of property damage. Information gathered will assist county and state agencies in determining the scope of the damage and whether state or federal help will be available for recovery efforts.
For more information, click here.
- How to report rain and flooding damage online
- Excessive rain can damage area fields
- Online Public Inspection File
- Illinois EPA launches online community water system reports
- Flooding can cause damage if you're not prepared
- Vermillion County assessing flood damage, so far totaling over $200,000
- 4 tornadoes confirmed in Indiana, additional damage reported in Illinois
- Rain brings flood potential to local city fair
- Fallen tree damages headstones
- Overnight fire damages home