CLAY COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - There's a new relationship in place at the Clay County YMCA.
The organization is teaming up with Northview High School in Brazil to revamp the youth basketball program.
Players from Northview will come in and help teach the fundamentals to kids in the program.
There will be a coach's clinic.
Coaches from the school will work with volunteer coaches at the YMCA.
The youth basketball team begins its season in November.
- YMCA partners with Northview High School to improve youth basketball program
- Sign-ups underway for YMCA youth basketball leagues
- Blues for Youth Event at YMCA
- Clay Youth Food Program
- Golden Apple: Northview High School's Michele Hunter
- Alumni honored at Northview High School
- YMCA program helps families during school winter break
- Daviess County YMCA to expand after-school programs
- National group partners with city to improve downtown Terre Haute
- "High school was a living hell." Former youth basketball coach sentenced for sex crimes