TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Breaking a sweat for a good cause.
That's what many did on Monday night in Terre Haute with Jam Fitness.
The Fitness Class and Maurice's clothing store on 46 partnered for this event.
It was an effort to raise money for the Backpack Program.
The program gives kids in need food when school is out for the session.
The class was free to all participants.
Each donation was entered into a raffle for gift cards, clothing, and more.
The event raised more than $300.
- Working out to help local kids
- Group works to empower local kids
- University works with local group to build bikes for local kids
- Working to keep kids flu free
- Big art donations will benefit local kids
- Local kids get ready for Blues Fest
- Bowling a strike for local kids
- Lawmakers work on 12 bills to protect Hoosier foster kids
- Local kids learn important lesson about helping others
- Local club keeps tradition of getting clothes for kids.