CAYUGA, Ind. (WTHI) - If you live in Vermillion County, you may have to take a detour when you're out and about Monday morning.
The Indiana Department of Transportation said State Road 234 will close in Cayuga starting Monday morning.
Crews will begin work at 7 a.m.
Work will be done to repair the railroad bridge crossing in town.
The detour will be 2nd Street to Curtis Street to Patterson Street and back to 234.
Work is expected to wrap up Friday, September 27th at 6 p.m.
- Work to begin on State Road 234 in Cayuga Monday morning
- Cayuga Grandstand Project receives big donation
- Cayuga man arrested, facing drug charges
- Former Cayuga clerk-treasurer faces federal charges
- Work to begin on State Road 71 In Vermillion County Monday
- Man arrested, facing charges after fight in Cayuga
- Illinois man walks away uninjured from serious Cayuga crash
- Parke County students make the trip to Cayuga wetlands
- State Road 46 drainage work moves forward
- Clinton water project begins Monday