TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Work has started on a busy road on Terre Haute's south side.
That work stretches from U.S. 41 to 7th Street.
Right now, the road is closed to only one lane.
Crews will be installing a storm sewer and widening the road to add a center turn lane.
It could take about a month to finish the project.
- Work starts on busy Terre Haute road
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Crews start work on repaving Terre Haute road
- Road closure in Terre Haute starts Monday
- Work starts on Terre Haute railroad crossing
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks
- Crews start overnight road project in Terre Haute
- Section of busy Terre Haute road set for closure
- Eastbound lane of busy Terre Haute road closed for construction
- Crews set to start work on major Terre Haute road, closing it until summer