VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Construction has finally started on a bridge that's in terrible shape in Vigo County.
That's the good news passed along by Vigo County Commissioners Tuesday morning. Crews are now working on Cook Road Bridge.
The bridge has been closed for months due to major flooding.
Now there's a lot of work that needs to be done and right now there's no timeline on this project.
- Work starts on Cook Road bridge in Vigo County
- Work on hold for Cook Road Bridge
- Construction company approved to start work on Cook Bridge in Vigo County
- Bridge on Cook Road in western Vigo County still closed; needs repairs
- Cook Road Bridge in Vigo County one step closer to being fixed
- Vigo County road closed starting next week
- Construction could begin any day on Cook Road Bridge
- Work (finally) starts on Poplar Street bridge
- Part of Vigo County bridge washes out
- Crews start construction on Vermillion County bridge