VIGO COUNTY, Ind. (WTHI) - Work is temporarily on hold on a bridge damaged in the last round of major flooding.
News 10 talked to the Vigo County Engineering Department about the Cook Road Bridge in western Vigo County.
The contractor is about 40 percent complete on foundation work required to install the bridge.
But, the recent rain has flooded the work zone.
Crews are checking out the situation day-by-day to determine when work can start again.
- Work on hold for Cook Road Bridge
- Work starts on Cook Road bridge in Vigo County
- Construction could begin any day on Cook Road Bridge
- Bridge on Cook Road in western Vigo County still closed; needs repairs
- Cook Road Bridge in Vigo County one step closer to being fixed
- Construction company approved to start work on Cook Bridge in Vigo County
- Why bridges ice before roads
- Road signs up, warning of upcoming work on State Road 163 bridge
- Bridge replacement over Thompson Ditch on hold
- Completion timeframe set for McDaniel Road bridge