CLINTON, Ind. (WTHI) - Work is continuing on a major Wabash Valley road project.
Crews east of Clinton, Indiana are working on the State Road 163 bridge over the Wabash River.
Traffic is down to one lane as the Indiana Department of Transportation continued work on the project.
Right now, a traffic signal is in place.
Work is expected to wrap in mid-November.
- Work continues on Clinton bridge project
- Paving projects continue in Clinton
- Public hearing set for Wednesday to discuss Clinton bridge project
- Work continues on Vincennes main street project
- Clinton water project begins Monday
- Clinton Bridge almost ready for makeover
- Work continues on 1st Street project in Terre Haute
- Work continues on $1 million Northview turf project
- Work continues on Barr-Reeve school expansion project
- Bridge project pushed back after weather issues