BRAZIL, Ind. (WTHI) - Progress continues on a new synthetic turf football field at Northview High School.
After weather delays and issues with the drainage system, crews are still working on the project.
As a result, some sporting events will be forced into other areas.
Officials hope to have the job wrapped up by the end of the month.
The entire project came with a price tag of nearly $1 million.
- Work continues on $1 million Northview turf project
- Northview hosts community night to celebrate new turf field
- School Board meets Thursday to discuss New synthetic turf at Northview High School
- Work continues on Vincennes main street project
- Work continues on Clinton bridge project
- Northview drum-a-thon
- Work continues on 1st Street project in Terre Haute
- Paving projects continue in Clinton
- New field dedicated at Northview
- Work continues along Hulman property