TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - There's nowhere but up for the Terre Haute Regional Airport.
That's as work along the West Quad is going smoothly.
Executive Director Jeff Hauser gave an update on the progress on Wednesday.
He said building three new hangers has been in the works for about a year.
Walls are going up, and there are plans to build three more.
The goal, Hauser says, is to have six total.
- Work continues for new hangers at Terre Haute's airport
- Terre Haute Regional Airport receives $855,000 grant to build new taxiway and hangers
- Construction continues in Terre Haute
- Work continues on 1st Street project in Terre Haute
- Terre Haute leaf pickup continues this week
- Ballot dispute continues in Terre Haute
- Crews start work on Terre Haute roads
- Crews start work on Terre Haut sidewalks
- Crews work on another Terre Haute sinkhole
- Work starts on Terre Haute railroad crossing