TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTHI) - Minor work has been done at the Hulman property, including lake draining and spillway repairs.
That's according to Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology President Rob Coons.
The land stretches from State Road 42 to U.S. 40 and down to State Road 46.
Rose-Hulman bought the property in October 2017.
Coons says they have ideas for the land's use, but nothing has been decided.
You can expect to see some activity from Rose-Hulman on the property within the next year.
- Work continues along Hulman property
- RHIT officially takes ownership of former Hulman family property
- New report shows most Rose-Hulman grads continue career track
- Group working to save convention center plans at Hulman Center
- Rose-Hulman professor working to close the gender gap
- Rose-Hulman hosts career fair
- Rose-Hulman hosts STEM Workshop
- Vincennes leaders continue work for public wifi
- Work continues on new Menards location
- Work continues on Vincennes main street project